June 14, 2021
The Provincial Government announced that as of June 15, Food and beverage venues can extend hours of operation beyond 10:00pm. As a result, we are extending Clives’Classic Lounge service hours starting on June 16, 2021.
Our Covid 19 Prococols:
Our industry as a whole has seen a monumental shift in 2020. This shift has caused us to continually adapt to current safety directives as provided by local and provincial health authorities as well as guidance from industry advisory groups. The safety plan for Clive’s was created with the same dedication that we put into our cocktails and emphasizes the harmony between the safety and enjoyment of our team and our guests.
Below are some of the changes that we want you to be aware of before you arrive:
- Our team will be seating all guests in order to manage guest flow, which allows us to obtain a name and phone number from each table as required for contact tracing
- Our tables are spaced out to ensure physical distancing
- All servers and guests must wear a protective face mask except guests when seated for service.
- We are only able to accommodate groups to a maximum of 6 per table. Social gatherings of any size are restricted.
- There is no bar seating at this time
- Our cocktail preparation methods have been adapted to minimize contact with glassware
- Servers will place items on the table for guests to pass whenever possible, to minimize close contact
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance for your benefit
Our team is also focusing on following strict protocols for hygiene and sanitation throughout their shift. This includes:
- Tables are sanitized after each use and are not set with any tableware.
- Our employees wear protective face masks
- You will have the option to view our menu via your mobile device. If you don’t have a device or prefer a single use menu, your server will happily provide one
- The facility is routinely sanitized including elevators and high touch points. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the lounge
- All tables and chairs are a minimum of 6 feet from other tables/groups and are oriented to maximize physical distance between guests and the service team
- Table size is capped at a maximum of 6 guests.
- Payment terminals are sanitized before and after every use and touchless payment is encouraged
- Employees who are unwell are required to stay home
If you have any questions about our policies and procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us. We acknowledge that the look and feel of your experience may be different than you remember, however we promise that the product you enjoy will be to the same high standard – and so worth it.
Clive’s Classic Lounge